I have three different issues that I can't seem to resolve on my own.
1. Mobile menu: a.) When the mobile menu is opened, it takes up the entire screen. I want it to only take up as much space as necessary to display the menu items. b.) Some items in the menu have sub-items, but the dropdown does not display when the main item is clicked. c.) The mobile menu does not collapse when a menu item is displayed.
2. Anchor link: I have an anchor link in the middle of the home page ("Let's Plan Your Event!" found immediately after the "venue" section. This link should jump to the "Contact" section at the bottom of the page, but nothing happens. However, when I click on the "Contact" link in the menu, it does scroll down to the "Contact" section.
3. Short code: Occasionally, both on mobile and desktop, the following shortcode appears between the header and the opening image: [rev_slider alias=""]. i'm not using Slider Revolution, so I'm not sure why it's there.
Hello Ashley, thanks for purchasing Cesis!
1. a) On mobile the menu will take all the screen. If you want to change the way it behave you would need to modify the theme file.
b) You should be able to open the sub menu clicking the + Icon.
c) Menu items should leads to new page, if you are using a "One page" then make sure to activate the one page settings for the page : https://cesis.co/wp-content/uploads/documentation/cesis_documentation.html#set-onepage
When editing the page, Page options > Main content > Layout option.
2. You are using a full link, just set the link to "#contact" not the all https://....#contact
3. This is really strange, are you using any custom plugins? We tried to reload the site multiple times but it never happened.
Waiting for more information.
Hosting we recommend ( Free SSL and CDN included in all plan ).
Speed up your site with Autoptimize
Test your site with GTmetrix and fix the issue to make it faster
How to Update your Theme